Scholarships in the field of energetics
The international UNESCO centre for sustainable development and eneregtics in Moscow grants 20 scholarships in the field of energetics. The scholarships are being granted in the following thematic directions:
- Energy and sustainable development;
- Ecological management and ecological resources;
- Renewable energy
The requirements for application are as follows:
- The applicants must have obtained already “Bachelor of sciences” educational qualification;
- To demonstrate a good knowledge/proficiency in English;
- To be up to the age of 35 years;
The scholarship is at the amount of 470 usd for a training in specialized institutions for the period from October 2 to October 27, 2017. The purchasing of a two-way airplane ticket and 100 usd in addition for meeting other expenses will be covered by UNESCO.
The Bulgarian side can nominate 2 candidates, supported by the Bulgarian National Commission for UNESCO. The deadline for sending application documents at the Bulgarian National Commission for UNESCO is April 17, 2017.
Additional information can be obtained at tel. 948 27 93, Stanislava Nishkova.